Why is Chateau Adare your best choice?
Chateau Adare is a private estate, located on ten spacious acres in the hills of Murrieta, California.
Whether you choose from the privacy and serenity felt among the grandeur of mature oak trees,
or the warmth of the stone fireplace surrounded by poolside grassy lawns,
you will experience beauty from every angle at this unique venue.
- Enjoy Privacy and Exclusivity- Chateau Adare is a completely private estate. We want you to have your own special day totally to yourself. We host only one wedding or event at the venue per day.
- Freedom and Flexibility- No two people are alike so we know you have your own ideas and wishes. With ten acres of private property you have several options to choose from when it comes to your ceremony or reception spot.
- Secure Parking- The parking area is on site and is a short walk for your guests to park. We also offer golf carts on site for guest transportation to and from their car if they choose to.
- Great Photography Opportunities- The outdoor areas at our venue offer stunning backdrops for your wedding or engagement photos. Chateau Adare is a photographers dream come true.
- Custom Event Packages- We offer packages that will fit your budget and help to make your event planning much easier. We have talented professional vendors that you can use, or bring in your own licensed professionals.
- On Site Vintage Rental Company- Need something last minute for your affaire? Birdie in a Barn Vintage Rentals provides the opportunity and convenience of having everything you could possibly need at your fingertips. Save money with no delivery charge.
"Chateau Adare is nothing short of amazing!
From the sun shining through the oak trees, to the ambiance under the market lights,
to the wonderful people who run the venue,
everything about it is just perfect!"
-Heather Falkenhagen, Murrieta, CA
No matter what your occasion is, our team is ready to begin making your dreams become a reality.
Call or Text us for a private tour of Chateau Adare today.
"Everything was just perfect and absolutely beautiful. Thank you for making my daughter's wedding such a wonderful memory."
-Jeaneen Randall, Murrieta, CA